Trust Your Local Tankless Water Heater Repair Experts
Mac 5 Services is your trusted provider of comprehensive tankless water heater services. As experts in the field, we understand the importance of having a reliable and efficient hot water supply in your home or business.
Our experienced technicians are dedicated to delivering top-notch installations, repairs, and maintenance for tankless water heaters.
Whether you need a new tankless water heater installed, prompt repairs to restore your hot water supply, or routine maintenance to ensure optimal performance, we have the expertise to handle it all.
With Mac 5 Services, you can expect professional and reliable tankless water heater services that prioritize your comfort and convenience.
Benefits of Upgrading to a Tankless Water Heater
If you’re considering upgrading your water heater to a tankless system, here are some of the benefits you can expect:
- Energy savings: Tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient than traditional systems, as they only heat water when it’s needed.
- Space-saving: Tankless water heaters are much smaller than traditional water heaters, freeing up valuable space in your home.
- Longevity: Tankless water heaters have a longer life span than traditional systems, with an average life span of 20 years compared to 10 to 15 years for traditional systems.
- Endless hot water: Tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand, so you’ll never run out of hot water during a shower or bath.
Tankless Water Heater Repairs
If you have a tankless water heater that isn’t functioning properly, it’s important to have it repaired as soon as possible to avoid more costly problems in the future.
Here are some signs that your tankless water heater may need repairs:
- No hot water: If you’re not getting any hot water from your tankless water heater, there may be an issue with the system’s heating element.
- Erratic water temperature: If your tankless water heater is producing water that’s too hot or too cold, there may be an issue with the temperature control system.
- Strange noises: If your tankless water heater is making unusual noises, such as clicking or popping sounds, it could be a sign of a more serious problem.
- Leaks: If you notice water pooling around your tankless water heater, there may be a leak in the system.
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
To avoid frequent repairs and extend the life span of your tankless water heater, it’s important to have regular maintenance performed. Here are some of the maintenance services we offer:
- Flushing the system to remove any mineral buildup that can affect the system’s performance
- Checking and cleaning the system’s filter to ensure proper water flow
- Inspecting the system for any signs of wear or damage
Free Estimates on Tankless Water Heater Installation
Mac 5 Services offers top-rated water heater services with licensed and insured technicians, free estimates, financing options, and upfront pricing.
If you’re ready to upgrade to a tankless water heater, we also provide free estimates on installation.
Here are some signs that it may be time to replace your old water heater:
- Your water heater is over 10 years old.
- You frequently run out of hot water.
- Your water heater requires frequent repairs.
- Your energy bills are higher than usual.
Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions we receive about tankless water heaters include:
Are tankless water heaters more energy-efficient?
Yes, tankless water heaters are generally more energy-efficient than traditional water heaters. This is because they only heat water when it’s needed, rather than constantly heating and reheating a large tank of water.
Can tankless water heaters be electric or gas?
Yes, tankless water heaters can be powered by either electricity or gas. Electric tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient than electric storage tank water heaters, while gas tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient than gas storage tank water heaters.
How long do tankless water heaters last?
Tankless water heaters typically last longer than traditional models, with an average life span of around 20 years compared to 10–15 years for traditional systems.
However, the life span of your tankless water heater will depend on several factors, including the quality of the unit, how often it’s used, and how well it’s maintained.