Burnt out and tired of being on call? Looking for a change? Contact us or apply to learn more.
Mac 5 Services is growing by design, not by chance. Unlimited training, a great working environment, a focus on the community and genuine respect for our employees makes us one of the most desirable companies to work for in the area. You may have seen our trucks and our ads, but what you don’t know is what it’s like to be part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners, how much we inspire ongoing training and education.
We service Brevard and Indian River Counties. We are actively recruiting 2 Service Electrician locally, and those that are willing to relocate.
Here are just a few benefits and perks we offer our employees:
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Training
- Bonuses tied to performance.
- Take Home Vehicle
- A family – This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join
We want to teach you skills that most other home service companies won’t or can’t. This will protect your job when another recession comes and make sure that you can command a higher salary. In addition to technical aspects, our training focuses on people skills to deal with customers on a daily basis. Together we hope that this will strengthen you as a person/electrician, and our industry as a whole.
Our Service Electricians are responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting and repairing plumbing issues. A Service Electrician will present options and pricing to customers and must complete approved repairs in a timely manner, have a clean and orderly work area, collect payment, and complete paperwork.
- 2 years in the electrical industry and the ability to work independently.
- Clean Driving record and valid Driver’s License.
- The ability to communicate written and orally to the customers.
- Technical know how – to use email, invoice software, etc.
- Ability to work a shifted schedule requiring occasional 12-8 shifts, and occasional Saturday 8-5 shifts
- Basic trade related hand tools.
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job, make this career move. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about us at www.Mac5Services.com. We can also put you in touch with our current employees so you can get feedback directly from the source on what it’s like to work for Mac 5 Services